. Not being consistent with players like Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, and R. Ashwin.
. Giving up too many chances to the youngsters which affect the balance of a team.
. Talent wins matches, but the teamwork wins you the big tournaments.
Starting from ego to blunder, a Delhi based cricketer has achieved everything in his short cricketing career, but still, there are various thoughts why a player like him has unable to conquer big trophies like other skippers. There is too much slashing and swapping in Virat Kohli squads, disturbing their overall balance. Team India skipper Virat Kohli is no doubt the greatest batsman, and a perfect batsman of the modern-day cricket. Many cricket analysts and enthusiasts agree that he is in a time of his own era with the bat. But when it comes to leading the team from the front, Kohli seems to be lacking an ingredient. He hasn’t been able to conquer a major event yet, either for the Team India or my favourite team of Indian Premier League Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Let us take a look at the 11 obvious plans of this player:
- Virat Kohli is always seeking to get the final result. He doesn’t like to take the game deep like his ally Manish Pandey and never finishes it off like Captain cool.
2. Virat Kohli is always looking to takes the aerial route and conquer games in his own style. Although his consistency speaks about team effort, he doesn’t imply to rely on it.
3. Virat Kohli wants to see an Idea of his thoughts in ally. Arguably, the best batsman in the business, but it is not ethically feasible for an ally in the squad to be like him.
4. Virat Kohli was swapping the batting order too rapidly. It is only the seniors who are secure in his squad; otherwise, there is no place for players to around him. Virat Kohli slashes and swaps the playing XI at the drop of a hat, which to disbalance in the squad. But there’s nothing many allies can do about this.
5. Talent win matches, but teak works win you the tournaments. Virat Kohli doesn’t accept that single player can win you games but not big events. Believe it or not, but it takes more than player consistency to win a big event, an ingredient like this is missing on the Indian skipper.
6. Virat Kohli articulation Instincts off the cricket field are not very good. He isn’t available to anyone in the squad.
7. Virat Kohli doesn’t trust in connection over snacks with his ally. He is a fitness force and very strict about eating the exact meal, which can separate the snacks’ lover around him. His ally can’t accept why their skipper stays away from the squad, with some even wondering whether it is because he is a superstar.
8. Many of the senior members are not in favour of his decision every time. When Virat takes a stand, he applies it quickly, even going against the team coaches if he has to. Being the best batsman in the business across three formats of the game, Virat domination is stubborn.
9. Virat Kohli doesn’t like to be stimulated. He is never ready to consider his failures as a skipper. He doesn’t like folks inquest his Idea of thoughts and not even the media panel.
10. Virat Kohli is smug on the field and reluctant to enroll from his failures. In his thoughts, he is the best skipper in the world cricket. But his weakness to win an IPL trophy in 9 strive, connect with his endeavour in big events as the Indian skipper.
11. He is not consistent with some great players like Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, R. Ashwin, and Varun Aaron to be in a team and to give too many chances to the youngsters every time is not a good decision.